paypal working capital: error code 259

fydbac
New Community Member

Another member had gotten this code today as well, but thought it best to make a new message:

I have been reapplying almost everyday for the past week or two, waiting to see if it would offer $4500 like it did several times before (but I was not ready to take the offer), and I've had no problem in getting to the application and getting an offer. But tried again and suddenly it says I'm not qualified. I know I can see what I'd be offered as much as I want, and nothing has changed in my account. I'll try again tomorrow.

Interesting someone else got the same error code on the same day. I'm assuming it's a temporary error, but if not, please feel free to inform us. I'll be calling tomorrow when they open.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Soapsandyarnsby
Contributor
Contributor
I also received the same code I paid my loan off yesterday and am trying to reapply with no luck
Login to Me Too

fydbac
New Community Member

I never accepted any loan yet, just checking to see how much they'd offer, and am now ready to accept. But now this issue.

But in your case, I've seen such an issue pretty often in my research: I think one or two sources said that it may be a glitch with the paypal automated system, concerning applying for a second loan after repaying, and I heard they were working on fixing it. Some recommended waiting a few days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.