paypal credit

mgrimes1985
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got this message. 

• Sorry, we can't offer you PayPal Credit right now.
  • Please select another funding source to complete your purchase.

I am trying to buy some stuff with my credit account and i have the funds and all personal info is correct and i just opend the account only use it 3 times so far and have not had a problum till now. any ideas would be greatley appresatied.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it is not like your bank or cc credit line,if it is offered,you will see it on the screen.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Obviously you didn't qualify for PPC and you need to use a different funding source.  

If you want guaranteed available funding, just just use a credit card.

Login to Me Too

mgrimes1985
Contributor
Contributor
How do I not qualify when I have a credit limit still.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it is not like your bank or cc credit line,if it is offered,you will see it on the screen.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Hous

When available PayPal Credit will be offered at time of purchase; this is only when all qualifications are met.

When not offered, you just need to select from one of the available option.

If you need more specific information you need to phone PayPal support.

Login to Me Too

Marcela7119
Contributor
Contributor
Usually when there is a "suspicious transaction" and show that message you got to call them and verify info. Paypal credit really sucks because there is only few places where this card is accepted. Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

Hous
Contributor
Contributor
Why isn’t my available credit for PayPal credit not showing its only showing me what I have used my balance it’s not showing what’s my available credit
Login to Me Too

Hous
Contributor
Contributor
Why isn’t my available credit showing that’s available it’s only showing my balance
Login to Me Too

Maria5801
New Community Member
I have the dame problem I have $1,200 of paypal credit balance but $0 avalable what happend?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.