no link to redeem rewards points

Concerned3
Contributor
Contributor

why is there no link to redeem rewards points!!  the old website used to do it, though 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Concerned3
Contributor
Contributor

my apologies.  a live chat agent was finally able to tell me correctly that the rewards would be available after my latest payment got posted to my credit card, since the monthly interest charge had put it over the credit limit.  many thanks to that intelligent live chat agent for synchrony bank/paypal.  i would remove my post above, but it is not an option in the forum software, as far as i know.  i do feel my post was justified, since many agents were unable to help me over the phone, from both the synchrony bank AND the paypal sources.  live and learn. peace.

Login to Me Too

leroy1945
New Community Member

I have 5,384 point to redeem. I have lost all my points from previous years and I am trying to find out how to redeem my points but there is nothing on my website statement about rewards. I am starting to think this is just a scam. Part of my rewards are schedule to expire June 2017 as per the statement which indicates my reward points.

Member since 2006

@Concerned3 wrote:

why is there no link to redeem rewards points!!  the old website used to do it, though 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.