no guns?

mbreker
New Community Member

I was just made aware this weekend that they will not allow purchases of guns or gun part with paypal payments.

I don't appreciate that I cannot buy perfectly legal parts or guns that already need to go through a legit FFL dealer.

I'll bet there's plenty more nasty things that get through regurlarly - why turn off shooters?

Since when did you get to legislate what we can buy. I'm done with you paypal. Who's with me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's not about legislation; it's about PayPal policies and they have a right to establish any non-descrimination policies they want.  You have a right to accept the service according the published polcies or not accept.

There are other payment services with policies which might fit your needs better.

Login to Me Too

BLSbrother
New Community Member

PayPal needs to rethink it's liberal policies and allow perfectly legal purchases with its system. If it weren't for the fact I purchase a good bit on ebay, I'd drop PayPal like a hot rock. I keep it only because I don't trust giving any merchant my cc number online.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is not the only payment processor,you can always use check,money order,postal order,wire,cash.

or creditc ard direct if the seller can accept credit card,there is also APple pay,ali pay?

Login to Me Too

johnshunney
New Community Member

I agree with pay pals policy   They have every right  Its there company

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.