multi order shipping issues

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

I swear the hardest part about running my business lately is dealing with paypal issues.  If it's not XML issues it's issues with Multi ordering not being able to load. It comes and goes..  I Finally got Multi order to load then I plugged in all the addresses and shipping info and I go to print and now I get XML errors.  I've been a paypal customer for years it's not my computer it's like the server goes off line.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.  What is going on??  very frustrating..  Anybody have any ideas?  

Mike

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Pookie3733
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem also   BUT:

I have been able to use Goggle Chrome for two weeks in a row.

It is just a work around though -- neither Firefox or Explore will work.

So the problem is on PayPal's end.

Login to Me Too

walkinwillie
Contributor
Contributor

The issues with PayPal Multi-Order Shipping are still here - I have had problems the last month in that there will be no orders when I know darn well there are some. Or when someone has made mulitiple purchases on eBay the order details will be blank and you cannot edit them. It is on multiple browsers, tried clearing cache, etc.

It used to be one of the best tools around - now it is a pain. Anybody else still seeing these problems?

Login to Me Too

Pessimist
Contributor
Contributor

Yup. I got a new job. Called them and though she didn't directly say so the paypal employee made it pretty clear this was very normal on their end. I read this is supposed to be fixed in an update in april and firefox was stifled for a reason. Google comes first.

Login to Me Too

brianmead
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, same issue.  XLM fails to load info and I don't get items ordered in the list, therefore, packing slips are useless.  the only thing I can do now is laborously click through each order one. at. a. time. and print a packing slip.  With the amount of orders I have, that's all i can do in a day!  Will be forced to move away from PayPal as soon as I set up another service as I just don't have time for this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.