multi order shipping issues

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

I swear the hardest part about running my business lately is dealing with paypal issues.  If it's not XML issues it's issues with Multi ordering not being able to load. It comes and goes..  I Finally got Multi order to load then I plugged in all the addresses and shipping info and I go to print and now I get XML errors.  I've been a paypal customer for years it's not my computer it's like the server goes off line.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.  What is going on??  very frustrating..  Anybody have any ideas?  

Mike

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

rgrutland
New Community Member

Yes, I am having the same issues...I've tried multiple browsers...it worked this morning, but now it's not working...VERY frustrating!!  Not sure what to do...

Login to Me Too

mikehoffman629
New Community Member

Very frustrating! Still having issues!

Login to Me Too

socialaughs
New Community Member

I am have having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

braaze
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I've tried everything, reboot, safe mode, clear cookies, multiple browers.  everytime I click multiorder shipping, it just opens a new tab then redirects back to the summary page.  Very frustrating.  I've been with paypal for like 18 years.  I use the multiorder shipping often (or used to), until (once again) it stopped working. 

Is there any known solution to this.  Paypal support was not useful. 

Login to Me Too

Tracing
Contributor
Contributor

Mine started with some errors every time I opened it. Now it doesn't even exist! No matter what link I use to open Multiorder shipping it redirects to my Summary page. I thought they done away with it.

I've tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, you name it. I've even tried external links to open and all I get is the page cycles and . I really need it. I did find this link that appeared to be in Beta version as of two days ago. Not sure if it still is.. It will at least let me print lables non-ebay.

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

Edit: For me when using the above link..I must be already logged for it to appear. If I am not logged in when using the link it will ask to log in but will go to summary page after doing so.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Does Paypal ship now offer multi lable processing?

Login to Me Too

Chief-Bulldog

Thanks, Tracing!  Not only does this link https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/ work, I like it better than the multi-shipping tool.

Login to Me Too

freiburger9091
New Community Member

This link is GREAT - solved all of  my problems.  Why in the world would PayPal make it a secret?  I went ahead and bookmarked it on every browser - just in case PayPal doesn't work with one of them on any given day.  THANKS!

Login to Me Too

chambejd

Tracing, thank you so much for that secret link!  It's still works and it's much more user friendly.  I was pulling my hair out with these XML errors but thanks to you I can now ship my packages again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.