how do i use my paypal account in stores?

lost71
Contributor
Contributor
Hi im curious as to how to use my paypal account to pay at the checkout at target,sears,walmart,ect....????? Please if anyone can help me with this i would greatly appreciate all the information anyone can provide..Thanks
Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Tjones1124

Breeze7206
I tried this but the cashier on their side, after I put in the 4-digit code, was intructed to type in an ORD number (or something like that) that was 12 digits long?
Login to Me Too

mary0330
New Community Member

Sorry if this sounds silly but how do I use my paypal credit in stores like Dollar General?  I don't have a phone to download app.Also how do I get a pin?  Thank you

Login to Me Too

jimtt
New Community Member

how do i use my paypal account, what buttons do i push?

Login to Me Too

HelpfulHints
New Community Member
Okay so what you do is if you have the PayPal app go to "pay" where it says "in stores" okay and then it'll show you a list of stores where PayPal is used now click the one that you're in and it will give you a specific code that you have to punch in and if you don't have a PayPal app I suggest you download it.. you're welcome
Login to Me Too

Hopes80677

I tried this at my Dollar General and it had changed to a 2 digit instead of 4.  I entered it and it did not work.  The clerk was clueless how to use Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Zephyress
New Community Member
Same here. !!
Login to Me Too

cindytmonger
New Community Member
Can I use my Paypal Credit Card anywhere? Or does the store have to accept PayPal in order for me to use my PayPal credit card? Thanks. - C.
Login to Me Too

Bcouncil04
Hi Misty, could you please help out on how to use my PayPal account in Walmart and Best Bu..Please...Thank you..
Login to Me Too

Mark-c
I have money in my account but the in-store app always stops me at link a card. Do I need to link a card to pay at an approved store and will it still withdraw from my paypal account rather than the card?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.