cash back

dkkeenan
Contributor
Contributor

I usualy have the cash back from my bussiness debit card deposited on the 3rd of each month ,I haven't received it yet this month ,are you still doing that or did you change dates ?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Starmom
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I had a similar question recently and received info from Paypal customer support that I'll share with you:  only purchases run as credit count, and cash-back only applies if we spend a minimum of $100. during that month. 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

using it as a credit card is nothing new,as the merchant pays Paypal,PAypal GIVES SOME OF IT BACK TO US,since it is our money we are spending.

But this $100 is new,thanks for telling us.

Login to Me Too

Starmom
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I didn't know about the $100. minimum either.  I guess that's why I haven't been eligible for cash-back in quite a few months.  If it's a rather new policy, they probably sent an email about it and I missed it. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yeah, the email was sent Dec 30, 2015 that from Feb 1, 2016, payouts must be at least $1.00 USD per month for the amount to be added to your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Also, got my cash back today.  Clicked the link to view the details and the layout changed to this flat classic view looking page now and not the updated layout which showed the transactions that were included in the calculations, too bad, twas a nice layout too.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dkkeenan
Contributor
Contributor

the $100 dollars is no problem I use the card for everything and several bills ,usualy $1200-$1800 a month ,still haven't gotten Octobers or Novembers cash back ,I called and they said it was because of the new cards isuued to replace the expired ones but i'm not sure i believe that because my wifes card is older and has been used just as much and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.