@ts122948 wrote:

cancel card and last transaction i am unemployed

@ts122948 wrote:

cancel card and last transaction i am unemployed

email me to know everything is cancelled

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ts122948,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion. This community can only supply general information. For account-specific requests, it would be necessary to contact customer support. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Please note that it is not typically possible to cancel a sent payment. While a dispute can be opened if the seller does not send the item or the item sent did not match the description, a seller is not beholden to cancel a transaction for other reasons. The act of sending the payment is an agreement that you will fund the payment. However, if the item has not yet been sent, you can certainly contact the seller and appeal to them to request that they cancel the transaction. Just keep in mind that they are not required to do so.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.