cancel a dispute already refunded by paypal

davidpinto1

paypal refunded a dlc i bought on steam that i chargeback but thet steam account its still blocked and says to  close the dispute and to refund the money to steam... how can i tell paypal to cancel the refund and send to steam the money? what should i do

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I wouldn't use Steam.  You'll need to decide where you want to spend your money and the risks you take with that money.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you got your refund then all is well.  You have your money back.

It seems you want to return the refund.  Why did you file for a refund if you didn't want it?

How did you file the dispute?  What was the reason?

Login to Me Too

davidpinto1

yes i want to return the refund and hope paypal can send the amount to steam so they can unblock my account, i did want to refund but i also put a file refund on steam and they block my account and now its limited and i need it.. or can i send to steam the amount of the dispute as a gift to the email that was available ? im going to send them 5 euros steamgameseu

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can't cancel a PayPal refund.

Why do you believe will re-instate your Steam account when Steam aleady knows you will file a dispute again some day when you don't get your item?

If you want to give a gift to Steam, you can, but a gift/family/friends does not require recipient to give you anything or any access.

Login to Me Too

davidpinto1

so what should i do? nothing ? my account will be always blocked then... if paypal doesnt return refund.. and steam probably wont accept the refund as right and simple gift.. i even put a observation on the gift that tells my situation and that this gift its to refund steam for the dispute and put the id transaction and all

Login to Me Too

davidpinto1

so what should i do? nothing? my account will be always blocked then... if paypal doesnt return refund.. and steam probably wont accept the refund as right and simple gift.. i even put a observation on the gift that tells my situation and that this gift its to refund steam for the dispute and put the id transaction and all

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I wouldn't use Steam.  You'll need to decide where you want to spend your money and the risks you take with that money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.