Working Capital Loan-Sorry your business is not eligible

Scotch77
Contributor
Contributor

I have had two WC loans and just recently finished up loan #2 in quick order. When I go to Apply for a new loan, it directs me to a splash page that reads "Sorry, your business is not eligible to apply right now"- code DLGJ0255. So it does not even allow my to apply which is so odd.

Has anyone had this issue? My sales numbers meet all criterias... Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Scotch77,

Sorry to hear about the trouble applying for a Working Capital loan. As this is probably an account-specific issue, I would advise reaching out to us using the number near the bottom of this page. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Scotch77
Contributor
Contributor

I did speak with a Paypal representative.  My sales meet the criteria objectives. I paid off my previous PP WC loan in 72 days. I am an exceptional person to lend to. It is clearly obvious that Paypal is scaling back on their loans to best customers and businesses. Unfortunately, I will seek outside funding opportunities to gather loan. A simple google search will show that many lenders are capitalizing on PayPal's lack of committment to thier top clients. Loved Paypal but time to move on...

Login to Me Too

mel2781p
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same error code and my sales meet the criteria. I've already paid two loans off with them

Login to Me Too

gr8stmomof4
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have the exact code reason and code. Did anyone ever get one after that or figure out what it means? They have not given me a reason. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.