Working Capital - Error 623 = Currently, your PayPal account sales activity is insufficient

LimeTwist
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve had two loans through Working Capital (WC)- just paid off the second one.  I spoke to WC yesterday and they told me that I was declined because I had one slow month in sales this year. I was told they do not look at the full year or past payment history when approving a loan.  Even though I had one slow month I am still on par with last years yearly sales.

My question is how many months do I need wait to get the slow month removed from their loan calculations or is there any thing I can do to change the outcome of the approval process?

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Lotsogritts
I got the same thing but in error code 704:
Currently, your PayPal account activity is insufficient. The level of account activity is determined by PayPal account verification status, how long the account has been open, account usage, seasonal trends, and/or bank account verification status. I can get no answers.
Login to Me Too

Axeman225
Contributor
Contributor
Did either of you resolve this issue? I was denied from my 5th loan because I had a single slow month.
Login to Me Too

MonoksideC
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think that theres anything to resolve - this seems to be the way that they want it.  I'm in the same boat - apparantly one slow month signals to them that your business is garbage, even if prior loans were paid back perfectly.  I am personally just tired of messing with it and have already started the process of moving to a different card processor just out of principal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.