Will PayPal Business report my Debit MasterCard® activity to credit agencies?

lindenhills
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just downloaded my free annual reports for Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.

I have only had my PayPal Business Debit Mastercard about two months so this enquiry may be premature but can I expect to have PayPal report activity and payment history to one or more of the above Big Three?

I would like it very much if PayPal reports, I am working on my credit score and history.

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately, it does not. The PayPal Business debit card, since it is a debit card, does not get reported to the credit bureaus. One of the nice benefits of the business debit card though, is the one percent cashback on all credit/signature purchases. Make sure you have the cash back option activated under the business debit card tab if you were not aware of this. 

Also, there is the PayPal Cashback Credit Card. This card reports to all three bureaus and has two percent cashback. Both cards are a really nice addition to a PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card/2-percent-cash-back-mastercard

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.