Why haven't I received my cash back reward for my PayPal Business Debit Card for November 2017?

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

I usually receive my cash back reward by the 4th or 5th of the month and I didn't get anything yet this month and it's the 13th.  I have contacted PayPal numerous times and they won't answer me.  I should have at least $30.00 coming back to me.  I use my PayPal  card for many signature/credit purchases each month totalling between $2000 and $3000 and should be getting cash back.  I'm upset that I have not yet received my money.  What's up, PayPal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

Still NOTHING!  😠

Login to Me Too

JOHNSS
Contributor
Contributor

Me neither... for Nov and Dec so far. We will see about January.

Keep me posted!

Login to Me Too

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

I had to end up calling them (which I HATE, HATE, HATE) and being on hold for at least 10 minutes.  They said they would credit my account and within 1 day, I was credited, but don't think the amount was correct, but better than nothing.  This month (January) I have not received my cash back for December, so it looks like I need to call them AGAIN.  It seems to be the only way to remedy the situation.  Completely unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.