Why can't I log-in to Paypal on my smart phone?

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

I have the app Payhere and have no problem logging in and charging accounts.  But when I go to the other PP - paypal.com and try to log-in I am never ever ever able to use it.  The password is wrong according to PP, but I'm inputing the same pwd that I use for paypal.com.  I use a browser on the phone and go to paypal.com.

Do I have to download a special app for PP.com?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You should be able to use the browser on phone to log in to PP website generally.  Have you tried clearing browser cache and cookies or use a different device?  There is a mobile app for PayPal itself besides the PayPal Here app that you can download from Google Play or Apple App Store.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for answer, but there are two site locations obviously.

There's Paypal here, which I can access using my Paypal log-in and password.  And there's Paypal.com, which I go to use with a browser, and cannot access using my PP log-in and password.

My question is - is there a special app for Paypal.com that I have download?  Because I cannot get into Paypal through the browser.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is a PP app for Android.  It is separate from the PP Here app--the blue square with white PP.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is also a PP app for iOS, that is non-PayPal Here app.  What I am saying is that if you can't log on through the main site for whatever reason, use the regular mobile app.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.