Where do I make my monthly pament

wiren
Contributor
Contributor

Where oh where do I make my Monthly Payment.... I am not purchasing anything and do not mean making a payment to a vendor, I mean that I want to pay PAYPAL my monthly balance payment.  The new website does not have any area for me to do this!  Are you kidding me?!?  Do you want my money or what?  There was a link for me to make my monthly payment last month and now the website has changed to this non user friendly site.  I would love to have someone tell me where I am supposed to look on the main summary page for me to pay my bill to PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi wiren,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

What bill are you trying to pay on PayPal? If you need to make a payment for PayPal Credit please call 0800 368 7155 or if you need to make a payment for a negative balance please call 0208 6100 150.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

wiren
Contributor
Contributor

I (like soooooo many other cardholders who I bet don't mind me speaking for them as well) am trying to pay my monthly payment to my Paypal Mastercard.  You know.... I have a balance for your credit card for $X,000 dollars with a limited credit limit left... I am required to pay my monthly minimum or the entire balance (or somewhere inbetween).  That is the payment so many of us are trying to make. 

We used to have this nifty link on our Paypal account summary page where we could easily pay our account every month.  This is what I am referring to and the solution I (as well as my peers) need.  Now I am a day late in my payment and need to wait until I get home, have time to grab my checkbook, get my routing number for my checking account and pay via phone on your terribly inconvenient automated phone system.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put our "make a payment" link back on our summary page.

I am not really expecting a resolution to this as there seems to be this silly game about "what kind of payment are you wanting to make" as though I am having trouble transferring money to a vendor when you all know darn well that you changed your site and it is now extremely user-UNfriendly.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.