When will Paypal support Apple Pay for their Business Debit Card.

jpromi2
Contributor
Contributor

I received the new business debit Mastercard (with the EMV chip) in the mail today and tried to add it to Apple Pay. However, I received an error message that the card issuer does not support Apple Pay yet. When is Paypal going to start supporting their cards on Apple Pay? You would think since it has the RFID feature in the card they would also add in the Apple Pay feature.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jpromi2
Contributor
Contributor

Just called customer service, the gentleman on the other end said Paypal is not seeking to add the debit card to Apple Pay, but instead is seeking to add support for your regular Paypal account, which stinks because it means you can't get the 1% cash back. He suggested to click the "Site Feedback" button on the bottom of the website and suggest they add debit card support to Apple Pay and not just the standalone account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

jpromi2
Contributor
Contributor

Just called customer service, the gentleman on the other end said Paypal is not seeking to add the debit card to Apple Pay, but instead is seeking to add support for your regular Paypal account, which stinks because it means you can't get the 1% cash back. He suggested to click the "Site Feedback" button on the bottom of the website and suggest they add debit card support to Apple Pay and not just the standalone account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.