What's the difference between the PP credit cards

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

I was just sent an offer for another Paypal credit card and want to know what's the difference?

Earn 2% cash back* on everything you buy.
From the gas station to the grocery store, and everywhere in between, earn cash back on all your purchases with the new PayPal Cashback Mastercard®.

I already have a Paypal Mastercard and get cash back.  Does PP want me to have an additional card?  Or can these cards be merged into one?  * confused *

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Banks all want your business and make offers for credit cards.

You just need to review the details of each offer to determine which one or ones fit your needs.  You can have multiple credit cards and use according to your own situation.  As long as you pay off each one in full every month threre is no harm with multiples; you can use whichever one give thes best reward for a specific purchase.  Details matter.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Banks all want your business and make offers for credit cards.

You just need to review the details of each offer to determine which one or ones fit your needs.  You can have multiple credit cards and use according to your own situation.  As long as you pay off each one in full every month threre is no harm with multiples; you can use whichever one give thes best reward for a specific purchase.  Details matter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.