What is My Cash Error Code 203 ?

MyCashNotWrking
New Community Member

What does the 203 mean?

When I call the number, a robot tells me to go back to the website.

Do I have to write them a letter?  

If they cannot provide a service, it should not be offered.   With no lame excuse, It feels like paypal robbed me.

thanks people,

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

RD23PO
Most proper way to solve this problem . Problem is that you're using an Android tablet or Android phone after calling customer service for PayPal my cash with the only option for the first person I spoke with what is to send in pictures of receipt and card infuriated I called back again later I got somebody else that was very helpful Miss Annie she recommended I use a desktop or laptop computer which state on the line well I went through the same steps as I did on my phone and Wallah it works funds transferred hope this helps everyone out. USE A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP NON ANDROID
Login to Me Too

pcgeek99
Contributor
Contributor
I tried that it didn't work
Login to Me Too

royquick
New Community Member

we have called the number and now on day7 and still can't get our money. That throws us behind on bills. I think paypal should be held responsable for all the late fees people are getting. They told us today to send them a pic of a utility bill and they would mail us a check. THey should just stick the money to our account

Login to Me Too

Fedupwcashcard
New Community Member

This company could care less about it's customers.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.