WOW!!! Over 20 years on PayPal but no longer!

dantesinferno
New Community Member

Woooowwww.  I am in complete shock at the moment.  I am a registered nurse who is opening a tattoo studio this week.  I wanted the ability for my customers to be able to pay with credit/debit or via paypal.  So I went to staples and bought the PAYPAL CHIP AND SWIPE READER.  When setting up my account I was given the message that I was not eligible for paypal here services.  So I called and talked to several different people yesterday and my case was submitted for them to review.  20+ years on paypal, have the paypal credit card in which $5000 was paid off this year, I'm a homeowner, own our truck and have a new 2017 Challenger.  I have a great credit history.  Not that even matters for paypal here?  They're just agreeing to provide me with a service that's going to take 2.7% of my transactions, all money for them.  This morning I called and was told outright that I will not qualify for paypal here and that I should go with another company, I said, "so you're telling me to go get the square reader and give them my money?".  She answered, "yep".  Wow.  I will do everything in my power to not allow paypal to get another penny from me.    

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.