Trouble with Wave integration?

claycenternola
New Community Member

Hi all,

I use Wave for my business and until recently, the PayPal integration through Wave worked fine. One day, Wave stopped automatically showing my PayPal transactions, but my business checking ones came through just fine. I deleted the PayPal account and integration, and then set up the integration again with the same PayPal account.

A few days ago, I noticed that once again, I was not getting my new PayPal transactions. Again, I deleted the account and integration, and set up the integration again. Now, I can't get any transactions to download if they were downloaded in the past. New ones that have come in since deleting the account from Wave will pop up, but that's it. I emailed Wave and they were zero help. They just suggested I upload PayPal statements from now on. I've been doing that, but it's a pain in the **bleep** and I'm worried I'm **bleep** up the accounting. I really want the integration to work again! Has anyone else had this problem?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.