Trouble applying for PayPal Debit MasterCard

notalk
New Community Member

Hi, I'm attempting to apply for a PayPal Debit MasterCard for my PayPal business account.. But I'm getting this error: "We're sorry, we couldn't verify your personal information. You can still get a debit card, but we need some additional information first. Please go to the Resolution Center to continue." I thought this was weird, seeing as I've entered in all the Personal Information i possibly can.. Name, Address, Phone, SSN, ITIN, EIN, Bank account, and more. When i click the button the go to the resolution center, theres nothing for me to do in there. No open cases/cases requiring my action. It's just an endless loop. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Uh oh.  When that happens, one of the POSSIBLE outcomes I was told is you will be given your walking papers and 180 days before you can withdrawl any money from your account.  Hope I am wrong.  

Give PayPal customer service a call.  Click Contact on bottom of page.  Press zero to get an agent when you are on the line.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jharding
New Community Member

HI, what do you mean about Walking papers? I'm new to this community and I am having  the same problem.

I would like to Now how to get this i'll need to do this to my other paypal account for my company. 

I want to keep my finance's  separate. its a part of my company's authenticity and transparency to the customer

Thanks,

[removed due to privacy concerns]

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@jharding

What happens when you give one of your employees "walking paperrs"?  You end your relationship with that employee.  That's what PayPal does with a member when that member becomes too risky or fails to provide sufficient identity documentation.  There could be other issues such as being underage, opening too many accounts, or other issues. Just makes sure you exactly follow all of PayPolicies for establishing an account and engaging in activities.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.