Synchrony Bank website down?

reginam194
Contributor
Contributor

I am attempting to pay my paypal bill this morning for several hours.  When I click "Make a Payment", I'm directed to Synchrony Bank website, I get an error message "Temporary error in servicing".  Anyone else getting this message?  Is there any other way to make a payment?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ptosistheseus
Contributor
Contributor

Customer service said there was a system update on Nov 1, 2, 3 Today is the 4th.  I was assured it would be up by Monday. 

Login to Me Too

Sanshin
New Community Member

NOvember 28th now, still showing down......

Login to Me Too

Catole9202

I couldn’t pay my bill online last month or this month, the link is still broken .  Are you still having issues as well?   Seems like a lot more people should be complaining  than the few  complaints I have read in the forums.   Has anyone gotten an answer as to when this issue will be resolved?

Login to Me Too

wharfrat70
Contributor
Contributor

Still down. Unacceptable in this day and age, really, to have a banking site down for a week.  I need to  close Paypal once I get this one payment done.  It's really not worth the behemoth headache it's become.

Login to Me Too

ptosistheseus
Contributor
Contributor

Able to pay over the cell phone unsecurely with routing # $ acct#. Still zero info other than "working on it" without sero explanation, I'm sure months from now will hear more via 3rd. Not very transparent with thier own customers eh?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.