Signing into paypal

Robert960
Contributor
Contributor

My wife has a paypal account that she has had for many years, I was wondering where I would get the security key fob like thing she has for added security on her account each time she signs into paypal or ebay she has to push a button on this key fob like thing that generates a 6 digit number that she has to input in order to get into her ebay and or paypal. Do any of you know where I can go to order one as well from paypal or ebay? I would rather NOT get a code texted to my phone.

Thank you Robert

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert960

Click on the settings icon (cog next to log out) > click security in the blue band and the option for the security key is on that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Robert960
Contributor
Contributor

20180103_044619.jpeg  this is the  thing that she has to use each time to log into ebay and into paypal it asks her for the 6 digit numerical code it shows when she pushes the button. It says paypal on top then on the bottom it says Identity protection here is a picture of the thing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.