Sandbox doesn't work

marukochan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to create some test accounts with bank account Unverified and credit card but at the end of the creation process when I want to look it there is this message:

We experienced some issues on our end while creating this Sandbox account. Please delete it and try again.

Why?

Thank you very much

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

atchijov
New Community Member

Having same problem...

In addition, when i am trying to test our PP Express integration I am getting this after login (in sandbox):

PimpAbort with return code 4001
File: applogic/web/User/implementation/ReputationALIImpl.cpp
Func: processReputation Line: 469

Everything was working yesterday.

Login to Me Too

Birdicode
Contributor
Contributor

I'm aving the same problem. Every account created it says that some error occured while creating the account:

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 21.02.58.png

I can create as many accounts as I want in the developer console, but none of them seem to work with the express checkout. They worked just fine, until I emptied the account to see what response I would get from the PayPal API.

All of a sudden I get these messages after logging in to checkout even with a different sandbox account:

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 21.03.41.png

Might be unrelated, but there are also some strange notifications to my test accounts (All notifications have gibberish content):

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 21.03.06.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.