****Return Shipping question

Morfin
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just have a quick question about the Return Shipping on Us by PayPal. I got the shipping cost deducted from my return. I need to prove the price of the shipping return but I don’t see te price anywhere (email receipts or return shipping label. I can only prove the shipping return price by showing email receipts showing the refund I got for my item that I returned but that’s all. Do I need to take a picture of the return policy from the store I bought my item from (Fragrancenet)?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Since the seller has deducted the return shipping costs from your refund, you must then provide copies of any documents that show the difference between what your item cost, and how much you were refunded. Just remember that you must provide either your PayPal email receipt, or your PayPal transactions page showing the original purchase as additional documents. Your proof must show that you made your purchase IN FULL USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Once you have the information you need, you can then request a return shipping refund within 30 days of the return shipping date at https://www.paypal.com/returns.

I'm sorry if you didn't get this information in time. Not very many people are answering questions on these forums.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.