Problem with Request return shipping refund

Karless
New Community Member
Hello,there is a problem when I try to request this form.The Boxes are empty without options and I don’t know what to choose or what to write.I tried different computers with different networks and browsers and I have the same result,so it’s not a software or a network problem.Although there is this strange problem I can write or choose options but I don’t know what it asks.As I remember the first question is what the parcel I want to return back what includes and the second why I Return it back.Can someone help me to complete this form or is there any other solution?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Because of the fact that I have never used the Return Shipping On Us program from PayPal, I recommend that you contact PayPal by phone at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call or by email at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/email. I hope everything goes well!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Karless and @TheJayJayStore,

I'm sorry to hear that there is an issue with the return shipping refund request form. To contact the folks that work directly with the Return Shipping on Us program, please email the address found in the middle of the right hand side of this page, where it says, "Who should I contact if I have a question about the Return Shipping on Us service?"

Thank you for your post!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oops. Haha. It looks like I forgot about the email that's specifically for the Return Shipping On Us program. My mistake.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.