Problem activating paypal mastercard prepaid card

gibbay87
New Community Member

Hi, I've a problem with the activation of my card, I bought a card from Dollar General ealier today, and asked the cashier to load 20$ onto my card. I opened the package, and expected to be able to use it after I activated it. But when I go to the activation website, All it asks me to do is order a card from paypal for free, even though I already have one bought from the store. And when I finally found the link to activate my card, and went through the process of activating it,  there was no confirmation/indication that the card was actually active. It instead just puts me in a loop, asking me to log in to confirm my card but then redirects me back to where I started. I try to use the card regardless and it gets declined each time I try. I'm so confused. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

youhave to apply for a permanent card with your name,addr and SS number,fee is 4.95 per month,then you can link with your Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Chichi51
Contributor
Contributor
Im having similar problem
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There are 2 Paypal debit cards,are you guy going to the Paypal prepaid debit MC card or the Paypal business debit card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.