Prepaid Paypal Debit Mastercard, Transfer money from paypal to card????? Won't let me?

vbright2010
New Community Member

Hi, I went out and bought the prepaid paypal debit MasterCard today thinking I would be able to get home and activate it to transfer money from my paypal account to the card in real time like the site states. Also the back of the card package says "Transfer money from your Paypal account by visiting paypal.com/prepaid." I did that and the card is activated and the card is on my paypal account under credit cards. But when I go to transfer money only my bank account shows up not the card. Why can I not use it??  Also I can not be approved for the MasterCard paypal card, was denied by the way. That is why I am going with the prepaid debit paypal card. Also the card is confirmed under the my cards page.

Any help would be helpful. Also, I read somewhere about adding the Bancorp routing number and your account number to get direct deposit but when I try to find my account information on the page it does not show the area in gray with the acct number like the help page said. Do I have to do that to be able to transfer money from paypal to card?

Really confused. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

SannyD
Contributor
Contributor
I've been. Almost Every time I try to do a PayPal to prepaid master card transfer it gives me a error message stating unable to transfer funds if continues to happen contact customer service. I've called both pp and the prepaid number and have gotten no help what so ever. Some times it will work when I've tried spontaneously but it's very frustrating being the only instant way to use PayPal funds as cash.
Login to Me Too

kandicortez72
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having that exact same problem no help at all, but I can use it at dollar general and auto zone from my paypal not the visa card
Login to Me Too

luvlikethis36
New Community Member

TressaB
New Community Member
yes me whats up with this ?
Login to Me Too

Giants
Contributor
Contributor
I have had this card for years and this just started happening. I made calls to both paypal and paypal and neither one could fix. Both saying to call the other. I finally closed the card since no one can help me. Poor poor service.
Login to Me Too

Nicku22
Yes me too for 2months now I'm going crazy this is **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Trebor01
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue
Login to Me Too

MackhouseEnt
New Community Member
Wt did u do
Login to Me Too

juantraveon
Contributor
Contributor
how did you do it
Login to Me Too

dsw1
Contributor
Contributor

I have a paypal debit card.   It has been activated and linked and can't transfer money from my paypal account.   Only my bank comes up when I click transfer money.   What am I doing wrong???   Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.