Paypal working capitol denial/decline error 650 / DLGJ0650

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor

I wish someone would have told me this before I wasted a large lump sum of money on paying off my working capitol loan. This is to help people who get the error code: 650 or DLGJ0650. The rep said that the system qualifies you for a loan based on annual sales but the actual loan amount if any is based on the previous 3 months of sales not including the month you are applying. For example it is October now. The system is looking at July, August and September. So before paying off a loan with the expectation to re apply please use the paypal insights to see what your last 3 months were. If they were low you should wait. The system will reupdate according to the rep on the second week in November. So the new criteria will be August September and October.  I hope this helps those who are looking to pay off a loan early with plans on a new loan immediatly. They also have an option to get refunded your manual payments under certain conditions if you really need the money. They told me to keep applying as my times a day as I want. However she noted they rebatch the second week of each month.Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 9.43.01 AM.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor

Another consistency that I have found is that working capitol loans you 25% of your sales over the past 3 months. For example my first loan was $2500 my income for those previous months was $10,000. My next loan was $5,500 my income for those previous months was $22k and some change. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is it income or gross sales?

There is no way Paypal knows how much you earn,either before or after tax,only you and your accountant know

Login to Me Too

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor

It is income based on your sales through paypal. 

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

is it income or gross sales?

There is no way Paypal knows how much you earn,either before or after tax,only you and your accountant know

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.