Paypal prepaid debit transfers not working

Jjohnson32678
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal needs to fix this glitch they have finaly admitted to having with transferring your paypal funds to your prepaid debit mastercard. Took me over a month to get a honest answer from a supervisor about the issue.now after I have found out what the problem is they can't even tell me when it will be fixed. Even after a month of complaints to them about this. Not to mention this has caused me to lose alot of money due to not being able to transfer the funds like they promised in there advertising. I had to tell customers to go elsewhere cause I could not accept there payments due to not being able to get access to the funds. Plus the money I had in my account already from freinds ,family, and customers I had to refund back to them because there money would of just sat in my account till paypal decided to finaly tell me what was going on and gave me other options to get the money from my paypal account. Wich there optional methods take forever to receive the money. Paypal needs to come up with some kind of compensation to make up for all of this. Cause I'm sure I'm not the only person that lost a good bit of money due to this problem
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tjames124
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal told me that Prepaid has a block up that won't allow Paypal to send my money to Prepaid. Prepaid said they don't see a problem =(
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is Netspend to blame?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.