Paypal, pay after delivery changed from 14 to 10 days?

sarahurtado84
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed my paypal pay after delivery has changed from 14 days to 10 days just yesterday? Did paypal change it? All my purchases for the last few years have been 14 days, now the past 2 days there all 10 days now?

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

Karoly40

Count me in as another who DETESTS this change! We, too, are retired and get our pension check once a month. The two week window was really nice, and we used it all the time. Fortunately, I always double check the withdrawal date before completing a PAD purchase, and caught myself before getting into trouble. I was really surprised with the change, since I received no notification ahead of time, hence the need to search out the answer here in the forum.

i remember a period of about 2 weeks...maybe 6-months ago...when PAD was not available at all. Maybe they were trying to get rid of it then, and this reduced window was the solution to whatever problem they thought the program had. All I know is I want that 14 days back, as 10 days doesn't work for us. 

PAYPAL-PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS CHANGE!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal just sold its loan portfolio to Synchront bank,I dont think PAD is included in the portfolio.

According to Paypal,doemstic delivery takes no more than 10 days,so 14 days is not necessary.

whatever the excuse it used,it just does not want to extend credit for 14 days.

use your credit card instead,you get 30 days

Login to Me Too

lulu61
Contributor
Contributor

You mentioned using a credit card instead of PAD a couple times now. Many of us don't have c. cards or would rather have an interest free 'loan' for 14 days. I don't have any credit cards anymore. I only get paid once a month and using PAD for 14 days was such a great thing. Especially when ordering toiletries, bathroom tissue products, p. towels, other necessities, etc. It may not sound like much, waiting an extra 4 days before being able to order anything, but really, it is when you're waiting for your purchases to be shipped. Pay Pal, I hope you'll reconsider this 10 day thing and go back to 14 days. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

samsuzzaman
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get a tracking number? 

And what is the type of shiipping 

http://prntscr.com/hbm62c

my status...now hold

please give me a better solution.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@samsuzzaman wrote:

How do I get a tracking number? 

And what is the type of shiipping 

http://prntscr.com/hbm62c

my status...now hold

please give me a better solution.

your screen shot said UPS,ask the seller .

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@lulu61 wrote:

You mentioned using a credit card instead of PAD a couple times now. Many of us don't have c. cards or would rather have an interest free 'loan' for 14 days. I don't have any credit cards anymore. I only get paid once a month and using PAD for 14 days was such a great thing. Especially when ordering toiletries, bathroom tissue products, p. towels, other necessities, etc. It may not sound like much, waiting an extra 4 days before being able to order anything, but really, it is when you're waiting for your purchases to be shipped. Pay Pal, I hope you'll reconsider this 10 day thing and go back to 14 days. Thanks.

consider  you gather enough signature and petition Paypal to revert back to 14 days.

Login to Me Too

lisafree
Contributor
Contributor

How do we gather signatures? 

Login to Me Too

lulu61
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it started to work for me last night, very late in the night, but today it stopped working for me again! ????

Login to Me Too

Ryeguyisme
Contributor
Contributor
This is garbage, I used Pay after delivery specifically because it was 14 days not 10, 10 days messes me up, I'm not using this service anymore.
Login to Me Too

lulu61
Contributor
Contributor

What's the problem with Pay Pal now??? I've been trying to order some items on ebay and today is Nov. 21, the PAD is showing they'll deduct the money Nov. 30th! It's supposed to say Dec. 1st. That's the 10 days. Now it's changing to 9 days??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.