Paypal, pay after delivery changed from 14 to 10 days?

sarahurtado84
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed my paypal pay after delivery has changed from 14 days to 10 days just yesterday? Did paypal change it? All my purchases for the last few years have been 14 days, now the past 2 days there all 10 days now?

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

Lupo_
Contributor
Contributor
Preeee sure I didn’t get notified at all. Via email or notifications that aside I find it incredibly foolish to even change this at all. It serves no real purpose aside from now annoying and Inconveniencing everyone who was used to the original time frame. If it were 10-> 14 That’s different because it won’t suddenly change the debit time on them this effectively reduces time when even local packages sometimes take longer than 14 days! Especially preorders which I used to do all the time on eBay just for this 14 day window! So basically you have said we don’t care what people want this is how it is. With that being said I’ll go back to amazon at least I can get prime benefits there. I used PayPal and eBay all The time exclusively for This. Good job and good luck without me!
Login to Me Too

rayiagod
Contributor
Contributor

must be a bowing down to bank thing. Sufficient for domeatic delivery? That is not remotely the reason any average CUSTOMERS not your corporatw pigs use PAD. Nice firefighting and deflecting. That is what customer service is really for. Good one. Tell your corporate bosses to be honest about why. It's not like many of us didn't know. Corporate users no need to reply, nor does this apply to your corruptness. disgusting.

Login to Me Too

lisafree
Contributor
Contributor
I never received notice and really didn't pay attention to the dates that the money would come out of my bank. I continue to count 14 days. So I was charged $35 3 times for each overdraft fee. I have now found other great websites to buy things but I love eBay. As with many people I enjoyed the 14 days so that the products could get here. Now I just put the products I want in my cart and hope they're still available 10 days before I get paid. I'm a senior on Social Security so I get paid once a month. Does 14 days help me a lot. 10 just doesn't do it so I'll be looking at other sites to shop at since there are many more coming up.
Login to Me Too

Cmarnold
New Community Member
That kinda sucks. I never received notice and always planned it for being 14 days 😕 now im a little messed up on how i can pay without overdrafting! This is a huge inconvienence! I really do hope you reconsider
Login to Me Too

Tcole
Contributor
Contributor

I NEVER received ANY type of notification of this change from PayPal either through notices when I logged into my account, nor via email.  I have been getting more and more frustrated with PayPal's lack of service or service issues and definite lack of communication here recently.  The 14 day timeframe was perfect for most (about the ONLY reason I even use PayPal anymore). Now with the 10 day timeframe coupled with the hit & miss of the Pay after delivery feature being offered, on top of their already Poor customer service, communication and help with customer issues, leaves me desiring to utilize Paypal's service even less!

Login to Me Too

Cyndiblu
Its REALLY bad for me because I get paid every 14 not every 10 so the new change causes mr to be overdrawn sometimes. Please, please, PLEASE consider going back to 14 days....signed, the joy og Ebay had drastically changed for me. 😢
Login to Me Too

sleenie
Contributor
Contributor

I still have some that allow 145 days and others that are doing 10. I have to be very careful if I buy something and use it to determine which I have. How come some are 10 and others 14?

Login to Me Too

Frank127
Contributor
Contributor
14 days is International
Login to Me Too

sleenie
Contributor
Contributor

I just bought something that is from another state and it was 14 days.

I also never recevied an email. but I ususally check when it will be removed.

Login to Me Too

casper27292
Contributor
Contributor

I never recieved any email telling me the days have changed, therefor everything went through early and cost me a bunch of extra money, this isn't the first time they have done something like this and haven't let anyone know, I normally spend a couple hundred dollars or more every couple weeks, but not anymore, I am tired of being jerked around.  I think my days of using paypal has came to an end unless things go back to normal with in the next couple days, Good bye

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.