Paypal my cash card error code 4005

MarquisJ
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone ever get this error code? Did you ever get your account loaded or your money back? Please help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

J80baby
Contributor
Contributor
I got this today also...please update if you get this resolved. I emailed a copy of DL, Receipt & card. Awaiting response from incomm...ugh
Login to Me Too

MarquisJ
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah im awaiting a response also and yes I will update and please update if you get it resolved before I do
Login to Me Too

J80baby
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased my card at CVS around 10pm last night and by 12:30 pm today my pin finally worked online and I was able to load my account. I'm not sure if it's because of my dispute or because of a delay in processing, since I have not gotten an email or phone call back yet in response, but either way the pin worked. I would recommend filing a dispute right away if you experience the error 4005 "Pin Not Activated". I took pictures with my phone and emailed it to them within an hour of purchasing the card. Hope this helps and gives you some relief.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.