Paypal credit refunded but no acc balance

Jgill95
New Community Member
So I made an order on the 3rd with a company for some airsoft equipment and I find out I didn't get the right parts so I canceled that order and reordered but now I am looking at not only my new order but my old order sitting on my PayPal credit summary wanting paid too. Now i know when refunded paypal credit gets their money back from the seller but how do i get rid of this payment that needs made on my account? If i pay it that would mean paypal gets over $400 not once on the refund by the company but they would also be getting my payment as well so my question is when is the old canceled order going to disappear from my PayPal credit account statement?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have a payment currently due on PayPal Credit you need to make it by the date requred.  PayPal Credit does not know in advance what refunds are coming in to offset any debt so you need to make all payments on time.

If you provide details about your last statement more specific help can be offered.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if the company has refunded you,should it not show in your PAYPAL STATEMENT?

MAY be it takes days,could be up t o 30 days,why dont you ask the company?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.