Paypal closed my account, why? Detalies in topic

S1meD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal users

Today i recevied this mail and my new account was blocked

"Dear Emil Sanduleac, We need your help resolving an issue with your PayPal account. Until you help us resolve this issue, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account. What's going on? We noticed some unusual activity on your PayPal account on 5/26/2017 on 05:52 PDT near Chisinau CU and are concerned about potential unauthorized account access. What to do next Please log in to your PayPal account and complete the steps to confirm your identity and recent account activity. To help protect your account, access will remain limited until you complete the necessary steps. The security of your PayPal account is a top priority for us and we want to work together to help protect it. If you need help or have any questions, call us at Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us", 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT. Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays. "

and this is my reply 

"Hello paypal, my account don't have problems, aa, my english is very bad so... i have a paypal account "hidden email" and today i created my new account, "hidden email", i transfered my money from my first account to new account and from my new account i transfered my money to visa debit card, my phone number is wrong, my number on account is "hidden", so.. corect phone number is 0"hidden", please help me."

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

S1meD
Contributor
Contributor

UP + i recevied mail from paypal with this text

Dear Emil Sanduleac ,

I have reviewed your account and can confirm we have received your faxed documentation. However, we cannot accept the document for the following reason(s):

The name on your document does not match the name on your PayPal account. 

Thank you for your cooperation so far. However, to fully restore your PayPal account we need you to complete the below step(s). Please follow the instructions below:

- You need to verify your identity by providing us with a copy of a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver's licence (the plastic card, not the official letter). 

It must show your date of birth, as well as the issue date and expiry date. The full document needs to be visible. We cannot accept partial documents.

Yours sincerely,

Darren

PayPal

and how to add a new photo for confirm my identity? In this account i have many money and ya....... i need to deblock this account.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

One of many replicated posts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.