Paypal Working Capital --- Online Application Not Working

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having a problem with the Paypal Working Capital online application not working.  I have filled out the form completely only to click the "View my offer" button to be told that I need to fill out the form completely.  I am completely dumbfounded by this as I am an IT person by profession and Paypal won't return any of my requests for help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
238 REPLIES 238

Cyber-dawg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

I looked into Kabbage today, filled out their application, and after Kabbage reviewed my Paypal account they offered me a huge line of credit and I got my first loan from them today. Adios Working Capital!

Login to Me Too

Rabskers

Isn't the interest really high though?

Login to Me Too

mraihan
New Community Member

Hi there! Can you apply for a kabbage loan if you do not have an ebay account? I use paypal for my business but I sell directly from my webiste, not ebay. 

Thanks

M Raihan

Login to Me Too

Cyber-dawg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you can. You can even apply if you don't have a paypal account. You can give them your checking account information. The more sources of deposits that you show them the more credit they will extend you. It is fast and easy.

Login to Me Too

91whiskey

I did get approved once last year after numerous declines. We have a high sales volume about 250-300 thousand a year. Always have funds in our account, the whole nine yards. I applied a few weeks in a row and kept getting declined, finally I gave up. A few months later I returned and was approved out of nowhere for a pretty decent amount. It is now 7 months later loan payed off in full and now I'm getting declined again. At this point we are thinking of no longer using the Paypal Here reader and switching all funds going into our bank account so we can get an actual loan from a bank or other lender. Other good lenders will not lend to you unless you show funds going into your back account, since we only use Paypal it has been a problem getting a loan from other places besides Kabbage. Kabbage can be a death trap so please be aware. Anyhow, Paypal Working Capital is a good loan but if you can't use it when you need it what's the point?

Also if the computer system decides it should be able to tell you a reason for decline at that time, If somethings wrong on my end let me know so I can fix it.

Calling in doesn't seem to help, they will tell you to try again next week.

Is it really that there is no funds available to lend? This seems to be the conlcusion I keep coming up with.

Login to Me Too

91whiskey

Let us know if you re-try and get approved. I'm in the same boat. It seem you can apply 3 times in a week then you will be locked out until next week. I'm in the second week and declined again.

Login to Me Too

Mrssassy84
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was approved. I waited about 35 days to reapply and was approved for $14k.
Login to Me Too

spgmkt
Contributor
Contributor
Hmmm. I am not happy. I took a paypal loan, paid it out early then tried to apply again but it wasn't working. Then I found out that after you pay out the loan, it takes 72 hours before you can apply again. I contacted customer support. They told me that I couldn't apply for a loan at the moment because I had not provided the identity information. When I think back now, I did receive an email a few months ago wanting copy licence and a bill or document showing my name and address. Because I get so much spam, if I have doubt about an email, I delete it and that's what I did. Maybe paypal could put messages within the paypal site - it would be more secure and we would know what is a real email and what is not. Banks do this because we are dealing with money and security is required. I am just wondering how many of us have ignored these emails and paypal don't have verification details so can't give loans to these people. But, if this is the case, they haven't advised customers. A secure message service is required or if there is one??, better utilised . I recently provided the details and documents requested twice over the last day. I am still waiting but hopeful this is the problem. Yet to be seen if it is approved or not. I am not sure if this is why paypal are rejecting loans. I read somewhere that it was all computerised. So perhaps it might be worth customers sending an email just enquiring as to why rejected and if it has anything to do with verification process. I think overall, it is a brilliant idea but badly managed. Fingers crossed I get approved when verification through or I will be back to say a few more words.
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
Good afternoon , Certain things you do not want to open in spam . You have to prove yourself to PAYPAL and make sure all your information is in order. I receive 3k and i applied 3 times got DECLINED THEY CALL ME THIS TIME . AND I WAS APPROVED. And its a chance they need to verify You as a seller and borrower
Login to Me Too

gmasfabric
Contributor
Contributor

I am very upset today.  I have had 2 loans with Working Capital.  1 for 2k and 1 for 4k.  I paid both of early and had no problems making payments.  I continue to have stable sales.  Today, which is a Saturday, I applied and was only approved for 1k.  Has anyone else experienced this or is just because it is the weekend and everything is automated on the weekend.  Please let me know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.