Paypal Working Capital Error 650

Missingcord
Contributor
Contributor

Last friday , I got accepted for paypal working capital. However at the end of the process after I selected the loan amount we have a power outage here in south GA. When the power came back on I would get the declined error 650 message. whats going on

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snlliquidation
Contributor
Contributor
Ive already had one working capital loan, paid it off early to do another and was denied with code 650, it means your sales are fluctuating and they won't approve it. If course they are going to flucuate! It's the nature of the business, you do better some months than others, but if it doesn't affect the payback of the loan it shouldn't matter. I called and was told it was all done by a computer, no human intervention what so ever! That it was a temporary code , I would be approved as soon as my sales went back up, but if I don't have a loan to buy inventory, then how will my sales go up?? It's crazy!! I'm hugely frustrated and disappointed!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.