Paypal Pool

CristinaNY7
New Community Member

Hello - We created a Paypal pool for a friend in need and would like to get the raised funds to her. Is there a way to transfer the money raised directly to the recipient so that the money does not need to go into my account? Or must I transfer the money into my personal account and withdraw it for the intended recipient? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @CristinaNY7

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community with this PayPal Money Pool question. I'm glad to hear that you are using this cool crowdfunding feature. When using Money Pools, you can send or withdraw the payments as you see fit. The funds would go to your Money Pool balance. When your goal is met, you can transfer the Money Pool balance to your PayPal balance where you can withdraw to your bank account or spend online.  

Here is a link for further information about Money Pools and other FAQ: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/money-pools-overview-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq35...

I hope this helps! Thanks for being a valued member of the PayPal Community. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.