Paypal Mastercard Extras - Redeeming rewards not visible

bytecollektr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Im wandering if anyone has any clue where the redeem reward option is on the Paypal mastercard extras? On the old website, it was fairly easy, click on the Paypal Mastercard link, and you can go through the process, however, on the new Paypal website, all you get when you click on the Paypal Mastercard link is payment options. Any help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bytecollektr
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so in case anyone needs this as well:

Go to Money --More -- Scroll down to one of the Credit Cards you have, then click on More details. That will take you to a page where all the Credit cards are listed. The top one should be the Paypal card. Click on that to get to the info and points.

As usual, Paypal bending backwards to help....

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

bytecollektr
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so in case anyone needs this as well:

Go to Money --More -- Scroll down to one of the Credit Cards you have, then click on More details. That will take you to a page where all the Credit cards are listed. The top one should be the Paypal card. Click on that to get to the info and points.

As usual, Paypal bending backwards to help....

Login to Me Too

billynash
New Community Member

Where do I find the "Money" tab?

Login to Me Too

bytecollektr
Contributor
Contributor

its to the left of your landing page

Login to Me Too

mike_z
New Community Member

There's no info about rewards points or how to redeem them under the creadit card info. Anybody else have that problem?

Login to Me Too

Jeremy032075
New Community Member

Where do I redeem the "REWARDS" points I have accumulated?  There used to be a way to do this and now it's GONE.  I don't use this card for the great interest rate, I use this card to collect points and earn rewards back.  

Thank you!

Jeremy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.