Paypal MY CASH

La1
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting, I have been reading the threads tonight, I just bought the Paypal MY CASH card today as they did not have the Money Pak card, so they said, I have tried several times to load my paypal account as it is faster(Usually) to load it with moneypak or my cash.  I called paypal several times and they told me they have issues with this and are not sure why! I get this message:

"Sorry, we are unable to verify your identity using our National database. 

Please go to www.paypal.com, log-in to your account, and visit the "Resolution Center" to 
complete this process and fulfill the manual documents requirements. Once we are able 
to confirm your identity, you will then be able add money to your PayPal account. 

In the event where we are unable to verify your identity you may request a refund via the My Cash

website. Click here to request a refund."

I AM verified, yet it still does this, I was also told to try tomorow as sometimes it works,. WTH Paypal!  Prior to that I was told by Paypal Customer Service to take the card back to the retail store and tell them you would like a refund as the card is not working, so I drove all the way back to the storem showed the clerk my paypal account that the money off my card is NOT in my paypal as the card does not work.The Clerk refused and told me once it leaves the store we can not issue a refund, WTH! Are you kidding me!! I explained to her that I originally asked for the Money Pak and you told me that you did NOT have them, wala now you have them? She would not Swap out the cards for a moneypak card. I am ticked as this, I have money just sitting on this card and cant use it!! The card services which by the way it is a 3rd party provider told me I could get a refund but it takes 10 TEN BUSINESS DAYS!  I have tried different browswers, cleared my cache, tried a different internet connection and even tried someone elses computer.. NADA!  Right now, Paypal CASH SUCKS **bleep** right now. This is totally  BS! I even called the provider that provides the cards to various merchants and HE would not give me a refund or allow me to get another card!!!

Anyone else having this issue still???

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

AyishaGisel
Contributor
Contributor
I have $300 in limbo which was needed to address an emergency situation for my family. I am having the same issue with verification. However, My son also experiences the same. I've been instructed to file complaints against both PayPal and PayPal cash with the Attorney General and the NYS Department of Financial Services. However, I would simply like to have my cash back as it is creating additional hardship which requesting a return or filing complaint will not solve. If this hardship continues I will not only file complaints but also a civil suit against PayPal as it is the PayPal trademark being used on the card.
Login to Me Too

iphonerepair662
Contributor
Contributor
Go onto PayPal.com/cash and in the area where you sign in you will find a get a refund link. Submit for your refund ASAP. It takes 2 weeks to get you refund check. That is you only option. PayPal won't do anything and neither will MyCash. These cards are the biggest scam in the industry and PayPal is backing them all the way. Pathetic!!!
Login to Me Too

Ralph4
New Community Member

PayPal MyCash, MyPayPal, whatever, is clearly a scam based on my experience. It's been something like a year now that I've been trying to get a $25 refund, having discovered that option when confronted with the need otherwise to prove who I am in multitudinous ways in order to put the cash on a card into my paypal account -- this after having used paypal for many years with no such requirement ever before. 

Long story short, and I do mean long, I've been told on the phone repeatedly that things are all set and I'll be getting my check soon, and then nothing, and I call back weeks or months later and again get more runarounds. Never, but never, do they contact me to say there's a problem, always only do I find out once I call AGAIN. 

Posssibly, possibly, there is some explanation for this behavior other than that they (PayPal and/or the third party "Card Services") just want to wear people down until they give up. What that explanation might be, I haven't a clue.

Bottom line --and I hope you're listening, PayPal! -- my confidence in PayPal is reduced to near nil. 

Ralph

Login to Me Too

annegrove
New Community Member
I was just scammed out of 120 dollars by PayPal My Cash. I was attempting to load it to my card to send to a family member for an emergency, as well. Has a class action suit been initiated against this company???
Login to Me Too

victoriatracie1
New Community Member

Refund of a paypal my cash card. I am extremely fustrated right now. I have now spoken to 6 different individuals at pay pal who have all failed to connect me with a mycash representative, I have explained to each the situation and that they keep sending me to the automated system which keeps bringing me in circles and yet no one can help resolve my issue. The online portion for the refund is also sending me in circles not allowing me to submit for a refund, I would like to know who it is that can help as this is extemely fustrating and rediculous.

Login to Me Too

camilotwice25
New Community Member

I dont have that kind of problem, mind work very well. i load my paypal with paypal my cash card, if you still do have the card i can load and send into your paypal.

Login to Me Too

Kimiyang
New Community Member
Hi Can I have your number or any contact information? Cause I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

iphonerepair662
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I purchased the PayPal MyCash card and had the same problem. I was on the support line with PayPal for 1 1/2 hrs and on a conference call with The My Cssh rep. Firstly the support number given on the card only works to verify your card is active and the funds are available. According to PayPal they do not have the ability to handle any transaction or refund of the card. According to the MyCash Rep they are not affiliated with PayPal in any way and they cannot offer any help with the acception of offering a refund. They can tell that your card is valid but will not manually load it on you account. I posted on the Better Business Bureau and beleive that the MyCash card is being handled by INComm.com and it cdl,com They sent me an email trying to get my info and the number off my card. Which of course i didn't give them, I replied and told them to call me and gave my number. Which they never did call me. This company is perpetrating a fraud scheme and collecting 1,000s of dollars, maybe millions, which they are holding for 14 days and refunding like a pyramid scheme. Here are 2 emails from the email sent to me <removed>. These are direct emails, use them to voice your displeasure with these companies. Maybe they will be stopped from perpetrating on more inoccent PayPal customers. These sham companies need to be stopped. And PayP needs to pay attention.

Login to Me Too

mrdlt2
New Community Member

After more than 2 hours of trying to load funds onto my account with a "My Cash" load card, I finally succeeded.  I love the ease of doing business online via my Paypal account.  But I will NEVER bother with the frustrating, broken, MY CASH CARD system again.   If you're reading this, my condolensces. Man Sad

Login to Me Too

savvychelle
Contributor
Contributor

Question for anyone that finally got a refund check. Was there any email confirmation after the original "we're received your request" or did the check just show up in the mail?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.