Paypal Here constantly giving Error message

Kristine1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to use the Paypal Here App for about 6 hours and it just continually keeps giving me an Error message saying 'The server cannot be reached at this time.' Anyone else experiencing this or know why it's giving this error?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sarahtree22
Did you solve the problem was it to do with iPhone updates ??
Login to Me Too

Kristine1
Contributor
Contributor

No, it's not been solved. Tech support is in contact with me and says they are working on it. If you are also having issues I would let them know since it's apparently only select accounts having the issue. They have added mine onto the list, so you'll want to add yours too if you're also having issues. They will want a bunch of info. from you...type phone, version, iOS, version of PP Here, exact times and dates when you received error message, screenshot of error message etc. They did tell me to change my default invoice in my account to see if that helps. I have no idea why that would help seeing that I don't even use an invoice with the PP Here App and just punch in the card number manually. But I went into my regular PP account and updated and saved my default invoice. My guess is it has to do with the IPhone updates like you said. Something is no longer compatible with the PP Here App. Meanwhile we have no use of PP Here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.