Paypal Here Sales Reports

Mplsirishgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to find out how to run Sales reports by Category in Paypal Here. I've set up all the categories with items under each and can ring sales, but I need compilation reports for each Category.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where would you expect to find PayPal Here reportiing?

PayPal Here activity is not equivalent to regular PayPal activity so you would not be able to use regular reports to generate details based on PayPal Here inventory.  All you would get is PayPal transactions that would not even include PayPal Here cash transactions.

If you want true PayPal Here reports you need to do it from the PayPal Here app.  I'm checking on some options avaialble.  For a siimple daily report it give a breakdown of gross sales, discounts, tax and total.  Then thre is a fees section.  Then number of sales by type of payment.  Finally, a list of all items sold.  From the app I then tap Print to get a printed report on my bluetooth printer; it's a nice daily summary.  You can also generate the sales weekly, monthly, yearly, and by specific date.

There are no options for categories.

For regular PayPal reports they don't get PayPal Here inventory data.  There would also be a problem since a single item can be assigned to multiple categories.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.