Paypal Here - Cannot modify or delete users

sfmfoundation
Contributor
Contributor

On the paypal website, I cannot delete or modify users, I can only add new users.

On the user screen I just see the list of users, but nothing else and cannot click them to make changes or delete them.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

aufinger
New Community Member

So no response from Paypal.

This issue has been identified before.  I saw one that was over a year old and the only response was to call tech support.

I was able to find something on the web that suggested that you could modify and/or delete users in the mobile app.  I have verified that this is correct.

Download the Paypal Here mobile app and login using Paypal credentials.  Choose the User Management options from the menu.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

aufinger
New Community Member

So no response from Paypal.

This issue has been identified before.  I saw one that was over a year old and the only response was to call tech support.

I was able to find something on the web that suggested that you could modify and/or delete users in the mobile app.  I have verified that this is correct.

Download the Paypal Here mobile app and login using Paypal credentials.  Choose the User Management options from the menu.

Login to Me Too

sfmfoundation
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!  I did finally reach Paypal on the phone and they didn't understand why the website wasn't working.  The mobile app did the trick.

Login to Me Too

LWSC
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted PayPal 3 times on the phone, as I kept getting the message Invalid ID when I tried to set up a new user.  They were baffled and told me every time to check back in a week.

I finally was able to add a new user through the mobile app.  Then I went to the website and changed the security level for the new user.

Why doesn't PayPal know about (or care about) and fix this issue? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.