Paypal Extras Mastercard

Firstly, I'm sorry if this appears in the wrong board, but I don't really see one for "card". Secondly, this is kind of for people who have the card and can give me actual advice, not "I think  it works like this."

1) It mentions not annual fees, but I was wondering if that meant that you didn't have to pay to have the card?

> I can't really afford a bank account at the moment (you always have to pay a certain amount in fees if you don't have the money in the account and without an active job/employment source, I'm SOL basically). This is the only other way to verify your account (that I know of; if there's others, PLEASE tell me), but again, no active income means I need to be aware of any "hidden" fees. I know about the withdrawal fees, but do you have to "pay to own the card"?

2) Do you need to have a steady income to be eligible for a card?

> It says that you have to be accepted to have the card and I was wondering if income had anything to do with what might mean you'll be denied a card? My reasoning for asking this can be seen in the above paragraph, so it's pretty important to know this! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.