Paypal Digital giftcard with no code

Pandalanda
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an amazon digital giftcard off of the paypal gifts website 24 hours ago.  I just recieved the card in my email and there is no redeem code.  There is a button that says redeem now, which takes you to the amazon website where it asks for the cards code.  Since there is no code in the email for me to redeem, i am unablie to use my giftcard and get my money.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pandalanda

I found this on their website  >>

FAQ.

I did not receive the email from PayPal Digital Gifts with my code. What should I do?

The email may be in your spam folder or there may be a delivery delay. If you've waited 24 hours and still did not receive your code, please contact us.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pandalanda
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved the email for the code, but the code is the thing missing.  Everything is in the email except for the code.

Login to Me Too

Eignara
New Community Member

I also received an email that did not have a code. I am sending this in to the resolution center, and hopefully things will get fixed. I clicked the "redeem now" button thinking that maybe it would automatically put in the code for me, but that did not happen. So just waiting to hear back!NOCODE.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.