Paypal Debit

RyanH7
New Community Member

I purchased a PayPal Debit without reading (i know). I can't sign up because i'm only 17, is there a way i can just withdraw the money to paypal and then cancel the card? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

which PAYPAL debit card?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can'tg have a PayPal account at 17, so you can't transfer the funds to a PayPal acocunt.

Why take it back to place of purchae for a refund?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is this for real?

You can have a saving account and they pay you close to 5%???

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It looks like you can get cash thru ATM,grocery store,so why no get the cash out.

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml 

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

es. You may use your PayPal Prepaid Card to withdraw cash at any ATM that bears the MasterCard®, Cirrus®, or PULSE® Acceptance Marks. Each cash withdrawal made at an ATM located in the U.S. (domestic ATMs) is subject to a fee of $1.95, plus the surcharge fee the ATM owner or bank may charge. However, as a special benefit for PayPal Prepaid Card cardholders, when the card is used at any Allpoint Network ATM in the U.S., the ATM owner surcharge fee will be waived. Subject to prior notice, the availability of this benefit may change and/or be withdrawn. For a list of all Allpoint Network ATMs, CLICK HERE.

es. You can get cash when making purchases at many retail locations that accept Debit MasterCard, such as grocery stores where the merchant has a point-of-sale device. You should select "DEBIT" on the keypad and enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to get cash back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.