Paypal Credit balance/Promotional balance confusion?

skay57
Contributor
Contributor

I Purchased an item for $500 on eBay using PayPal credit. I already made two payments using my PayPal Balance, not my bank account in the past two days and they were both completed. on the make a payment page my current balance still says $500 but my promotional balance did drop the price I paid. does the current balance drop when you make payments every month or does it stay the same?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Hmmm...if you've made a payment the balance in general should decrease. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

skay57
Contributor
Contributor

skay57
Contributor
Contributor

I already made a payment of $6.56 that was completed and made another payment today of $5.00 to test it out again but that one Is still pending. The Promotional Purchase dropped but current balance still says $505.

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Odd. Yeah, hopefully somebody from PayPal can step in and clarify this. I would think like any credit product when you make a payment it should reflect in the outstanding balance.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.