Paypal Credit Assistance

Raluna3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My first time posting to the community, I have a concern about my paypal credit Payment, I sent my payment on Dec. 4th by priority mail, I am paying off my entire balance which is 338.80 on my paypal credit, I had email customer support asking if the payment was a day or two late that if they could waive the late fees and such from the payment, as I was paying off my statement balance, I have not seen the payment posted to my account, and I only received a automated response from customer Support that did not address my issue, I need immediate assistance as I am going thru medical treatment that will hinder my ability to answer in the coming weeks. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Raquel <removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you sent USPS priority,there is a tracking number,why dont you see if Paypal has received the package?

then what about your bank account,has the check  been cashed/

Login to Me Too

Raluna3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply, I was received by paypal and credited to my account but I assessed a late fee, who can I contact for a waiver?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.