Paypal Credit Account Disappearing!

spatte3
New Community Member

This is the second time I've gone to access my paypal credit account and it has disappeared. When I called about it they said the system is updating! Thanks alot for letting us know ahead of time, if it is truly an update. Most system updates during business hours require warning in advance.

This is unbelievable not being able to access my paypal credit account on my paypal homepage, and there is NO EXPLANATION given! This is unprofessional and terrible customer service.

Anyone else?

Spatte3

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

amandahaggard
New Community Member

I logged on and mine was the same as well! I was like what in the world! Hopefully it will be back tomorrow!

Login to Me Too

pitstopwheelsj
New Community Member

This is the second month in a row that it is still missing! It is very frustrating that it's gone! An inconvenience and irritating! 

Login to Me Too

Larrymc1
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get an answer on your paypal credit available balance
Login to Me Too

lindamlaw
New Community Member

Just happened to me right now!

Login to Me Too

Sonyalazanya
Contributor
Contributor

I logged in this morning to make a payment on my Paypal Credit account and it's gone as well.  No where to be seen.  What's up with that?

Login to Me Too

Ana0917
New Community Member
Mine has been missing for 3 days already!!! How long did it you guys to appear?
Login to Me Too

Danieljohn
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, still a major problem. Has nothing to do with "updating".  Have sent 19 messages with no replies and a 2hr, phone call being passed around to clueless people and then finally getting disconnected.

Since I cannot access my account it has gone "delinquent" !!!

I have written all 3 credit reporting agencies notifying them them of this debacle and of my numerous attempts to contact them. You may want to consider doing the same.

I don't see them resolving this issue since it has been going on for many months now. Protect yourself !!!

Login to Me Too

corey12
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me...did you get your account back?

Login to Me Too

zach_9001
Contributor
Contributor

Just posted about this myself. It would be wonderful if we could get an official response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.